"often i have felt less like a person than a convenient intersection for ideas to meet and mesh" - Daniel Pinchbeck

Tuesday 6 January 2009

crystal skull meditation

i am following our instruction. focusing the breath. breathing from the heart, breathing from the third eye, breathing from the top of my head. i am reaching out towards the stars, to the star where i was born. i am feeling her light shine down on me. it is filling me up. i am building a pyramid in my head and i am sitting inside. it points to the sky. below my feet another, it points to the centre of the earth. here i sit, breathing in, breathing out.

crystal skull comes. his laughter is echoing right through me. "whats so funny?" more laughing. in front of me he is bobbing up and down. huge bobbing white skull wearing big black sunglasses. like something you might find on the front of a motorbike belonging to a hell's angel. "you look ridiculous" i say. "its your dream" comes the reply through laughter.

i ask you to come into my head. there is much clunking like old machinary, you move our head from side to side. "its a bit like trying to move a dinosaur" you say, pulling my strings; opening my eyes.



my mind is chattering. "listen to you go on and on!" you chuckle. "don't you ever stop? "some things don't need to be understood, its not the only way in you know! you don't need to know the way forward to take a step! even if your mind doesn't understand the importance of the step, it is still taken. and that* holds weight".

No comments: